Monday, January 29, 2007

Change of Venue (and only 5 more hours)

I changed my routine this morning. My typical routine is to go downstairs and shower, sit in my office for a half hour, read blogs and blog and then come upstairs with the kids meds to wake everyone up.

This morning I left my laptop in the bedroom by accident so I came upstairs to read blogs and blog. I'm sitting in the bedroom accompanying Bart while he does his ironing and tries to calmly get Tony out the door (he is the only one who rides the bus).

In just five hours the hearing and staffing for John that I am dreading so much will be over. And I know how to make the time go fast. I have 124 emails to respond to. If I work hard I can have a lot of them cleared up, 10 a.m. will be here before I know it, and then we'll get through it all.

So that's my plan for the morning.

No comments: