Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Cold Feet

Today, like many days, my feet are cold. It happens when I am under a lot of stress. The court hearing and Mike’s stone cold silent stares were unnerving. I tried resting this afternoon because usually when i awaken I’m back to an equilibrium with my body temperature, but that didn’t even work today.

Tonight I’m in front of the fire that Sadie keeps feeding for me ( we keep burning cardboard because the logs are being stubborn) and drinking tea while I work. That’s the beauty of this great new laptop.

My feet are finally starting to warm up. Hopefully by bedtime they’ll be warm enough that I can sleep.

My trip was cancelled today and I’m enjoying being home and not on the road. 4 kids are playing hockey, Salinda is online talking to a couple friends, and Bart is reading in our bedroom. Dominyk is watching a movie. All is calm, and all is well.

No comments: