Wednesday, January 17, 2007

No Wood and Still No Chaos


I couldn’t find a piece of wood to knock on, but we still had an uneventful night. It was actually peaceful and calm around here. We needed that.

Today, because Bart is being gracious and agreed to take Tony and Dominyk to therapy (to this point I have always done it) I get to sit in my office all day long. I’m very excited about this because I have a lot to do. Tomorrow or Friday my new computer should arrive. It’s not a computer we have purchased, so don’t freak that we’re spending money we don’t have (those of you mother-ish types out there).

I only share that to say that I am going to try to clean and reorganize my office as well as catch up on a lot of emails, write a home study update and two finalization reports, and send out a LOT of homestudies.

A day like this excites me. By 7:30 I’ll be alone and able to focus. I may even have time to blog about a couple of topics suggested by readers last week or even upload video of Salinda on the balance beam.

Another day in the life. It may seem boring to most, but to me, uninterrupted time to produce, create, and check things off my to do list is a GREAT day.

No comments: