Friday, January 19, 2007

Recovering from the Morning


After three hours at my desk, I’m feeling a little better about things. Now we’re heading out to have lunch and buy an external display for my computer. For the first time ever, I’m contemplating something other than an Apple product, and I know that I will most likely be disappointed. However, we just don’t have the $ right now for the quality I’m accustomed to.

I’m working on setting up a new training model based on the one used at You Gotta Believe where training is ongoing and families can start at any time. We’ll see how it goes.

Lots of exciting possibilities out there in my professional world right now, even though a lot of that is lacking with some of my kids. Fortunately, I know myself well enough to know that it won’t take me long to start feeling more hopeful about them as well.

No comments: