Monday, January 22, 2007

What a Disjointed Day

Today has been one weird day. I had been trying to help friends of ours get internet into their home since Saturday and finally, after spending a couple hours on that project today, I got that done. Welcome to the internet and to my blog, TS&S!

I also had to deal with MIke and get him into detention. I am also trying to compile proof that he was dealing drugs. It is all internet based and I am waiting for a call back from law enforcement. This also involved visiting with one of his friends and interrogating him.

And the kids (well, 4 or 5 of them anyway) have had the day off from school, so they have been in and out of the office just like I have. Bart took Jimmy with him on his trip today. They should be home in an hour or two.

i think I'll take the remaining children out for supper... and hopefully we'll have a calm night here tonight.

Sorry for all the weird posts lately. Hard to focus.

No comments: