Thursday, January 11, 2007

The IPhone


Nobody is paying me to write this, but I WILL have one of these IPhones as soon after they come out as I can get my hands on one. I’ve been saving my blog income for something special and by the time they come out I should have enough to get one.

This gadget will revolutionize my life. I can process email from anywhere, what I do all the time -- so that I can have more freedom. When I’m travelling or sitting at the pool watching the kids swim or when I’m stuck on a plane for hours or anywhere I am I can be getting work done that at this point I have to sit here to do.

For example, this morning it has been like I have been sitting in front of an email firing squad. Since I started emailing at 7:00 a.m. I have had emails coming at me like a firing squad of machine guns with messages as ammo, and I want to get caught up before I leave SO BAD. But next year at this time, there won’t be that pressure, because it will all be able to come with me.

I am going to get an IPhone. And I am going to LOVE it.

No comments: