Saturday, January 13, 2007

Decision Made and All Was Well


As far as I know, my decision to quietly warn the girls to stay to themselves and then go to bed went OK. I think Mike was tired from his middle of the night escapades the night before, so I think he settled down. However, He may have done some other things inside the house that I’ll find out about later.

I work up much earlier than I had to and couldn’t get back to sleep so I’m at my desk seeing how much I can get done before I am in the thick of Saturday parenting.

I’m very far behind with work and my office is a mess. I have tried hard not to work weekends lately, but I think I am going to have to make an exception -- especially considering there is no school on Monday and if I’m this far behind and then try to work Monday while the kids are home we’ll all be very crabby.

The picture above is one that Mike asked me to take -- shows what he looks like while at work...

No comments: