Thursday, January 25, 2007

MIscellaneous Information


A few things you might want to know:

1) I’m very excited to be doing an adoptive parent training and I did this flyer for it and I think it turned out great. Now I’m trying to get it in everyone’s hands so that a lot of families will learn about it and decide they want to adopt.

2) Bart is gone until tomorrow afternoon. I always like it better when he is here.

3) I am leaving the house for a while to do some errands. I do not like errands. They annoy me. But I am going to do that and pick up something tasty for lunch while I’m out.

4) Rand has a job interview tomorrow. I got tired of him filling out applications that he would fill out and leave all over the house so I made him sit down and apply for a job online. When they called to talk to him, I took the call and set up the interview. That man boy is going to start working!

5) Due to this post about my dream I am now the #1 google hit for anyone who is searching for “chimichanga breeding.”

No comments: