Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Uneventful Night (or the internet as babysitter)


We had to go to parent’s night for gymnastics for Salinda tonight (I’ll hopefully post some video footage tomorrow). I sent Rand to the YMCA with 3 boys, Sadie agreed to keep Dominyk occupied, and I let Mike have internet.

I figured he’d get lost in cyber space and forget to call all his buddies to come over and it worked. I know now that he knows my blog address so I won’t elaborate, in case he reads this, on all the things they might do if they were here.

Bart and I had a nice time alone together watching our graceful and beautiful daughter compete. She has a lot of potential, but she hates it and can’t wait to join basketball next year.

So far it’s been a pretty good night at the Fletchers, but why oh why do I say that? You know now that unless I find some new wood to knock on, that we’re in big trouble now.

No comments: