Saturday, January 13, 2007

Tech Gadgets

I wouldn't classify myself as a Techie, by any stretch of the imagination, but there I do love technology and all that it can do for me. I came across Techzoogle, a site which highlights all the newest gadgets. Since I don't have lot of time to surf the net getting answers to be questions or finding out what is out there, Techzoogle can be the one that introduces me to the latest technology.

A perfect exampe is the IPhone that I posted about earlier... the basics of it are all quickly covered in this blog post. The Iphone's gonna change my life and this announcement is exactly the kind I need about a new product -- lots of information but not too long to read. The most important basics all right there.

I'm glad I came across Techzoogle, because with the amount of time that I spend and the computer and the lack of time I have to research the latest computer stuff, it's a great resource.



(This post has been sponsored).

No comments: