Sunday, January 21, 2007

For Those with the Desire but without the Memory

Now here is a great deal for people who want to send cards to others, but just don’t have time in their schedule to be remembering to buy cards to send people for their birthdays, anniversaries, etc. Even with the most organized system, it’s still a hassle to remember to send them on time.

However, sending ecards is a much better answer. Right how you can sign up for free, but a membership is as low as $13.99 for a year, allowing you to send as many as you want. And here’s the part that got me: You can have them scheduled to arrive on any day you choose. So, you can take an afternoon and schedule cards to be sent to everyone for the next year, cross that whole thing off your to do list and move on. Couldn’t be much easier or much more convenient.

So, do I take an afternoon or a chunk out of 25 afternoons in the next year? Do I spend the money on paper cards at $2 or $3 a card, or do I get a yearly membership for $13.99? Do I spend my time writing personal messages on the card, or do I quick type them and have my own custom designed cards and messages? Seems like a no-brainer to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are plenty of free eCard services too. :) They're not all that terrible. ;)