Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Wow, it's EARLY


I think my biggest problem this Christmas break is that actually allowed myself to take kind of a break and now it is going to be very tough to get back into the swing of things. I spent the last 12 days doing things like watching TV without commercials (on DVD), sleeping until 8:00 or even 9:00 once, and hanging out with the kids. I didn’t spend the whole break trying to keep caught up on all my work...

and now I’m in big trouble.

This morning I start off with Tony and Dominyk going to therapy. That gives everyone a head start in getting all those emails into my box that I will need to answer. I won’t actually be back to my desk until about 10:30...

I’m looking forward to the routine though. And the kids really need to go back to school. And obviously it’s time for me to buckle down and get back to work.

And since there is so much snow I have to make sure the elementary kids, at least, have all their snow gear ready. And of course, we can’t find it all. We’re definitely back at it.

No comments: